29 July 2011
Green & Black's Chocolate Workshop
You might think I am about to tell you about the great day out I had at a Green & Black's Chocolate Workshop. I really wish I was. Confused? Don't worry it will all become clear.
A company called Wish.co.uk got in touch with me a few days ago and asked if I would like to run a competition in conjunction with them. Now I hadn't heard of Wish.co.uk before, but I had a toddle over to their website to have a look.
Wish.co.uk have quite a collection of experience days, offering everything from "fast and furious" driving experiences and flying days to relaxing spa days. Fabulous days out I think you will agree, but they don't quite fit into the theme of this blog. So I had a bit of a rummage about.
Here is what I found:
* Tea for Two at Harrods
* Thames Lunch Cruise for to
* Grow Your Own Herb Garden
* Wine Tasting & Brewery Tour for Two
* Half Day Indian Cookery Lesson
* Thee or Six Month Curry Recipe Kit Subscription
* Three or Six Month Season & Spice Kit Subscription
* Sushi Making with Yo Sushi London
And then I found it! My Chocolate Workshop with Green & Black's.
Well I don't know about you, but I was excited when I saw that one. Pity I don't get to try this prize out too.
I am afraid this one is only open to residents of the UK, although if you were taking a trip to the UK you could equally use this prize. Here is what the site says about the workshop.
My Chocolate Workshop with Green and Black's
The ultimate treat for chocolate fans, this workshop with Green and Black's chocolate will teach you everything you need to know about the history of chocolate and the process of creating it. You’ll learn how to make delicious truffles from raw ingredients and create your very own chocolate bar. You’ll be given a wide selection of ingredients and flavours to use, such as chili, popping candy, marshmallow and biscuits and you’ll also learn the art of cutting, dipping and decorating using a slab of praline, bowls of melted chocolate and plenty of decorations. You’ll then get to take your chocolate masterpieces home in ribbon-tied presentation bags, along with the recipes.
Locations-: London, Brighton (South East) Manchester (North)
To win a place on a Green & Black's Chocolate Workshop just leave me a comment.
For extra entries:
1. Follow my blog and leave a separate comment to say you have done so.
2. Follow me on twitter (@tinnedtoms)and leave a separate comment to say you have done so.
3. Tweet the competition by clicking the twitter button at the end of this post and leave a separate comment to say you have done so.
4. Like the Wish.co.uk Facebook Page and leave a separate comment to let me know you have done so.
5. Follow Wish.co.uk on twitter and leave a separate comment to let me know you have done so.
Yes, that is 6 opportunities to win!
Remember to leave the seperate comments as each is a seperate entry.
The giveaway is open to UK residents only or those travel to the UK this year and runs until Sunday 14 August 2011.
Good luck everyone. I will definitely be jealous of the winner.