On the eighth day of Christmas
............ win a copy of Jamie's Great Britain.
If you missed out on my last giveaway of Jamie's Great Britain, then why not try again. You can read my review of the cookbook here.
Jamie's Great Britain - Celebrating Britain's very best food
Jamie Oliver grew up in one of the first true British "gastropubs", which his Mum and Dad still run today. For him, the heart and soul of real British cooking is food that puts a smile on your face. And that's what he wants to share in Jamie's Great Britain: the essence of British food, done properly.
Over the years, British food culture has embraced flavours and influences from all the people who came and made Great Britain their home. The food reflects an open-minded culture as well as the country's beauty. There are over 100 of Jamie's favourite recipes: some are indisputable classics, some are his versions of the classics, some should be classics but just haven't been made famous yet and others he's made up from the great bounty of British produce.
To win a copy of Jamie's Great Britain (UK only):
1. Leave a comment to say you would like to win a copy of Jamie's Great Britain.
2. Follow Tinned Tomatoes on google connect or networked blogs (down the side panel) and leave a second comment to say you have done so.
3. Follow me @tinnedtoms on twitter and leave a separate comment to let me know you have done so.
4. Follow @PenguinUKBooks on twitter and leave a separate comment to let me know you have done so.
5. Tweet the competition using (Win Jamie's Great Britain - 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway #competition #win http://tinyurl.com/c3quqkr) and leave a separate comment to say you have done so.
6. Like the Tinned Tomatoes Facebook Page and leave a separate comment to let me know you have done so.
7. Like the Penguin Books Facebook Page
If you add everything into one comment you will only get one entry, so remember to write a separate comment for each entry.
The giveaway runs until 31 December 2011 and the winner will be announced on 01 January 2012. This giveaway is open to UK residents.