11 December 2011
On the eleventh day of Christmas
It is the penultimate giveaway and it is a real doozy. On the eleventh day of Christmas I give you the chance to win a copy of The Boy Who Bakes by Edd Kimber.
Edd Kimber rose to fame last year as the truly likeable chap that won last year's Great British Bake off.
For those of you not in the UK. "Series 1 of The Great British Bake Off saw ten passionate home bakers take part in a bake-off to test every aspect of their baking skills as they battled to be crowned the Great British Bake Off’s best amateur baker. Each week the nationwide tour sees keen bakers put through three challenges in a particular discipline. The rounds took place in various locations across the UK:"
Edd fought off 4000 applicants to win the contest and has since been able to achieve his ambition of baking for a living. This is Edd's first cookbook, but it can only be one of many to come, for this talented baker.
Here is a wee video to tempt you.
* Pumpkin Pie Eclairs
* Bourbon Pecan Pie
* Apple & Pecan Tart
* Chocolate & Orange Portuguese Custard Tarts
* Chocolate, Pecan & Salted Caramel Tart
* Cranberry & Macadamia Shortbread
* Rose & Raspberry Macaroons
I thought you might be.
If you aren't eligible to enter this giveaway, why not head over to Edd's blog and have a look through all the tasty recipes, stop to say hi and then go and buy the book regardless.
However, if you like in the UK and would like a chance to win a copy:
1. Leave a comment to say you would like to win a copy of The Boy Who Bakes.
2. Follow Tinned Tomatoes on google connect or networked blogs (down the side panel) and leave a second comment to say you have done so.
3. Follow me @tinnedtoms on twitter and leave a separate comment to let me know you have done so.
4. Follow @Kyle_Books on twitter and leave a separate comment to let me know you have done so.
5. Follow @TheBoyWhoBakes on twitter and leave a seperate comment to let me know you have done so.
6. Tweet the competition using (Win a copy of The Boy Who Bakes @TheBoyWhoBakes @Kyle_Books - 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway #competition #win http://tinyurl.com/ctqpvlx) and leave a separate comment to say you have done so.
7. Like the Tinned Tomatoes Facebook Page and leave a separate comment to let me know you have done so.
8. Like the Boy Who Bakes Facebook Page and leave a separate comment to let me know you have done so.
9. Like the Kyle Books Facebook Page
Yes, that is a staggering 9 ways to up your chance of winning!
If you add everything into one comment you will only get one entry, so remember to write a separate comment for each entry.
The giveaway runs until 03 January 2012 and the winner will be announced on 04 January 2012. This giveaway is open to UK residents.
Twelve Days of Christmas Giveaways on Tinned Tomatoes.
There is still plenty of time to enter all 11 giveaways.
Disclosure Statement: I received this cookbook free from Kyle Books to review and another copy to give away. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.