02 December 2011
On the second day of Christmas
......... I give you a copy of The Food Hospital courtesy of Penguin Books.
The official book to tie-in to a brand new 8-part series for Channel 4, The Food Hospital.
With expert advice from a GP, dietician and a gastrointestinal specialist, The Food Hospital will show how food can heal everyday complaints and help protect against more serious conditions. You'll also discover how to experience optimum health-giving benefits by combining certain foods.
Divided into chapters: Gut Feeling; It's Only Skin Deep; The Mind; Just for the Girls; Eat Yourself Better; When Things Get Serious and covering a diverse range of conditions - from coughs and colds to depression and even cancer - the book advises what to eat to help you achieve your very best health.
And with 45 delicious recipes, healthy eating has never been easier.
You can also find some of the recipes here and you can take part in their Surveys and Trials. It's all rather interesting.
If you would like to win a copy of The Food Hospital, just join in, it's easy.
To enter just:
1. Leave a comment to say you would like to win a copy of The Food Hospital.
2. Follow Tinned Tomatoes on google connect or networked blogs (down the side panel) and leave a second comment to say you have done so.
3. Follow me @tinnedtoms on twitter and leave a separate comment to let me know you have done so.
4. Follow @PenguinUKBooks on twitter and leave a separate comment to let me know you have done so.
5. Tweet the competition using (Win a copy of The Food Hospital in the 12 Days Of Christmas Giveaway @ Tinned Tomatoes #FoodHospital #competition #win http://tinyurl.com/c3a68nz) and leave a separate comment to say you have done so.
6. Like the Penguin Books Facebook Page and leave a separate comment to let me know you have done so.
7. Like the Tinned Tomatoes Facebook Page and leave a separate comment to let me know you have done so.
If you add everything into one comment you will only get one entry, so remember to write a separate comment for each entry.
The giveaway runs until Christmas Day 2011 and the winner will be announced on Boxing Day 2011. This competition is UK only.
Remember, you can also enter to win an Ultimate Chocolate Orange Pizza from my First Day of Christmas Giveaway and come back tomorrow for my next giveaway.