06 December 2011
On the sixth day of Christmas
.......... I give you a copy of the most gorgeous baking bible. Step-by-Step Baking by Caroline Bretherton, courtesy of Dorling Kindersley.
Whether you want to produce the perfect tart, bake a cake fit for a king or serve up a soufflé that won't sink, Step-by-Step Baking guides you through 350 baking recipes for every occasion.
80 classic recipes are fully illustrated with step-by-step instructions to ensure you're always on the right track and variations help you add a modern twist. Clear instructions, essential information on ingredients and advice on equipment and storage will help you bake with confidence and have your friends and family begging for more.
From sweet to savoury, Step-by-Step Baking is the one baking bible that you shouldn't be without.
Would you like to win a copy? Yes? Then simply enter my Christmas giveaway. (UK only)
1. Leave a comment to say you would like to win a copy of Step-by-Step Baking.
2. Follow Tinned Tomatoes on google connect or networked blogs (down the side panel) and leave a second comment to say you have done so.
3. Follow me @tinnedtoms on twitter and leave a separate comment to let me know you have done so.
4. Follow @DKBooks on twitter and leave a separate comment to let me know you have done so.
5. Tweet the competition using (Win a copy of Step-by-Step Baking @DKBooks #competition #win http://tinyurl.com/bnakct7) and leave a separate comment to say you have done so.
6. Like the Tinned Tomatoes Facebook Page and leave a separate comment to let me know you have done so.
7. Like the DK UK Facebook Page
If you add everything into one comment you will only get one entry, so remember to write a separate comment for each entry.
The giveaway runs until 29 December 2011 and the winner will be announced on 30 December 2011. This giveaway is open to UK residents or those visiting the UK next year.