10 December 2011
On the tenth day of Christmas
Win a voucher to print your own cookbook courtesy of Bonusprint.
Since Cooper was born I have been taking photos constantly. What can I say, he is ever so cute, well at least I think so. I used to scrapbook all my photos, but once I discovered photo books I gave up on that and just ordered photo books online instead. They are such good quality and you don't have photos falling out all over the place. It saves a heck of a lot of time too.
When bonusprint got in touch with me to suggest that photo books could be turned into cookbooks, I was very intrigued and agreed to have a go. I was very pleased with the results, although I think I could have spent a bit longer planning the layout. I was in a bit of a rush to get it ordered and sent back in time to include in my 12 Days of Christmas giveaways. Yes, bonusprint have kindly offered to make a cookbook for one lucky reader. Although if you aren't a food blogger, you could use the code to make a photo book of your nearest and dearest.
Bonusprint also do personalised Photo Cards, Calendars & Diaries, Bags, Children's lunchboxes, Glass Place Mats, Mousemats and Snow Globes, the list just goes on and on..... They also have a Christmas Shop if you are looking for ideas.
If you would like to print your own cookbook or photo book:
1. Leave a comment to say you would like to win a photo book.
2. Follow Tinned Tomatoes on google connect or networked blogs (down the side panel) and leave a second comment to say you have done so.
3. Follow me @tinnedtoms on twitter and leave a separate comment to let me know you have done so.
4. Follow @Bonusprint on twitter and leave a separate comment to let me know you have done so.
5. Tweet the competition using (Win a chance to print your own cookbook @Bonusprint - 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway #competition #win http://tinyurl.com/bwrt6ep) and leave a separate comment to say you have done so.
6. Like the Tinned Tomatoes Facebook Page and leave a separate comment to let me know you have done so.
7. Like the Bonusprint Facebook Page and leave a separate comment to let me know you have done so.
If you add everything into one comment you will only get one entry, so remember to write a separate comment for each entry.
The giveaway runs until 02 January 2012 and the winner will be announced on 03 January 2012. This giveaway is open to UK residents.
Merry Christmas and good luck everyone!
Disclosure Statement: I received this cookbook free from the Bonusprint to review and a voucher to give away. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.