We all love it.
- we want to share a meal with friends
- we need a quick after work meal
- we want to use up vegetables
- we want to be frugal
- we need some comfort food
After the sad demise of the long running food challenge Presto Pasta Nights hosted by the lovely Ruth, I felt there was something missing. I didn't join in every month, but I loved having a look through all the recipes in the roundups for inspiration. So here we are with a new food blog challenge called Pasta Please.
Each month there will be a linky where you can your dish.
I will be looking for guest hosts to help me run the challenge as I also have Bookmarked Recipes and No Croutons Required to look after.
Here are the rules:
To join in, simply post a pasta dish on your blog by the 28th of the month and:
- Link to the current host.
- Link to Tinned Tomatoes.
- Use the Pasta Please logo in your post
- If you use twitter, tweet your post with @tinnedtoms and #PastaPlease and I will re-tweet it to my followers.
- Follow the current theme when creating your recipe
- When I am host, all entries must be suitable for vegetarians.
- Other hosts will accept all pasta dishes, unless they specify only vegetarian/ vegan etc
- One entry per blog.
- Recipes must be added to the linky by the 28th of each month.
- A list of hosts and current events can be found here.
- If you would like to host Pasta Please, email me at email@example.com.
The January 2013 theme is cheese.
All dishes must be suitable for vegetarians.
I look forward to some really tasty pasta dishes. Add them to the linky below.