I have a thing about tablecloths. I love them. I look at them all the time and think about buying them, but rarely do. It seems such an extravagance to buy a tablecloth. Sometimes I have one in my online basket, then at the last moment I delete it.
When I do buy a new tablecloth, it sits in my airing cupboard for months before it's used. I am so precious about them, I am scared they get stained. I used to use them, but now I have a toddler.
Did you see my gorgeous fruit tablecloth in my Spicy Veggie Tacos post? I was very reluctant to bring it out of the airing cupboard, but I thought it would be a good background for my photo. I even allowed my family to sit down to dinner while it was still on the table!
So I am going to window shop and show you some of my favourites. I am going to try not to give in and buy one.
I apologise in advance to any of you who might just give in to temptation.
- Patterned Tablecloth - H&M £12.99
- Block Printed Tablecloth and Napkins - notonthehighstreet.com £25
- Oily Rag Round Tablecloth - John Lewis £45
- Colour-In Teatime Paper Tablecloth - notonthehighstreet.com £11.99
- PiP Studio Blossom Tablecloth - John Lewis £75
- Print Tablecloth - H&M £12.99
- Oscar Tablecloth - mydeco.com £45
- Cowboy Oilcloth - Cath Kidson £22 per metre
- Fantasy Tablecloth - Zara Home was £39.99 now £16.99
Do you use a tablecloth?
What's your dirty little shopping secret?
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for John Lewis. Any views expressed are my own.