Read on to see all the entries. If you recreate any bookmarked recipes in October 2013, you can join in by adding them to the linky at the end of this post for the next roundup.
Bookmarked Recipes #28
The September Roundup
Recipe bookmarked from:
Blog: Onions and Paper
Recipe bookmarked from: Family Circle or Living magazine (somewhere between 1975 and 1990)
Recipe bookmarked from: Angela Hartnett on the BBC Good Food website
Blog: Green Gourmet Giraffe
Recipe bookmarked from: The Crabby Crafter
Blog: Anne's Kitchen
Recipe bookmarked from: Tesco magazine
Blog: Tinned Tomatoes
Recipe bookmarked from: Mex Grocer
Recipe bookmarked from: Vegan Lisa
Blog: Chocolate Log Blog
Recipe bookmarked from: Ren Behan
Recipe bookmarked from: Clandestine Cake Club Cookbook
Recipe bookmarked from: She's a Fit Chick
Another varied and fabulous roundup.
Thank you once more to all the bloggers who submitted their recipes. Do take the time to visit the different blogs.
October's Bookmarked Recipes is open for business.
If you would to add a post, just go to the linky at the bottom of this post.
- Please remember that bookmarked recipes must be suitable for vegetarians, in line with this blog.
- Please link to this post and state where you bookmarked your recipe from.
- Three entries only per blog.
- You can find the guidelines, current challenge and past roundups here.
- Bookmarked Recipes September will be open until Saturday 26 October 2013.
For all the latest foodie challenges and giveaways, head over to The Food Blog Diary.
The diary is updated throughout the month, so do be sure to check regularly.