The first giveaway is a humdinger! A £100 voucher to spend instore at BHS.
Personally I love the home department in BHS. Of course it helps that it's a hop and a skip away from my work and I walk through it to head into town. Except sometime it lures me in with it's homewares and I don't make it into town.
You don't have to spend it your voucher on homewares, you could go buy some BHS Food Gifts or go crazy in the BHS Christmas Selection or even buy yourself a new outfit or two.
So what do you have to do to win this awesome prize?
Just leave a comment.
This giveaway is UK only and closes on 24 December 2013.The winner will be announced on 25 December 2013.
a Rafflecopter giveawayDisclosure: BHS are providing a voucher for one lucky reader. I was not required to write a positive review and any opinions expressed are my own.
Make sure you don't miss out on all the other giveaways in my Bonanza. Have a look at what's on offer:
- £100 BHS Voucher
- Black Dog Deli Hamper
- Cadburys Hamper
- 2 Sets of Cookbooks (Save withJamie by Jamie Oliver & My Little French Kitchen by Rachel Khoo)
- £100 VeryCook Voucher
- Framed Basil Art Print fromEasyArt
- 1 Year’s Supply of PremiumVanilla Products from Taylor & Colledge
- 3 Cookbooks (Chocolat by Eric Lanlard, The Vintage Sweets Book by Angel Adoree & How to Make your Own Drinks by Susy Atkins)
- Silver Retro Lobby Phone from Red Candy
- Yeo Valley Hamper and Cookbook
- Fun Kitchen Collection from find-me-a-gift.co.uk
- £100 Joules Voucher
- Cargo Baking Set
- Festive Drinks for Two Hamper from Whittard
- £50 Cornishware Voucher
- Whisk Breakfast Hamper
- 3 x 250g tins of Premium Cuban Coffee (ground orbean) from Alma de Cuba worth £60
- Cooks & Co Hamper
- Yors Hamper
- 50 Luxe Business Cards or 100 Classic BusinessCards from Moo
- Small Chocolatier’s Table from Hotel Chocolat(It’s a huge 915g) worth £65