For my eleventh giveaway I have some fun kitchen goodies from find-me-a-gift.co.uk.
I thought it was time to raise a smile!
Isn't it gorgeous? I've had one of these lunchboxes before. I caused much lust in my staff room at work. It was great, as well as looking fabulous, it never leaked, it had a wee steam vent, just in case you wanted to microwave something, It has a little dressing pot and a fork and it goes in the dishwasher. Are you sold yet? Oh and it makes your lunch look sexy! Sadly mine died when it met a ceramic floor from a great height at speed. Such a sad day. It actually survived the fall quite well and only one of the securing tags broke. I am so happy to have a new one.
2. Citrus Juicer Stem Spary
How cool is that? You stick it in a lemon or other citrus fruit and spray a mist of citrus over your salads or cakes. Cool as a cucmber!
3. Moustache Egg Frier
I've not used this yet, but I know it will raise a smile. Some gadgets are just plain fun.
4. Joseph Joseph Switch Peeler
You see the brand name and you know the product is going to be good. This one is a nifty little peeler. Peel potatoes with one side, then flip it over and julienne some carrots. The best thing about this gadget is it doesn't take up much space in the kitchen and it really useful.
5. Pluck Egg Yolk Separator
It does what it says. With a squeeze, you have safely and easily removed the whole yolk from the egg white.
find-me-a-gift.co.uk, but before you do, stop and enter my giveaway for these 5 fine prizes.
To enter just leave a comment declaring your love or hate for moustaches, then enter using the rafflecoptetr box below.
This giveaway is UK only and runs until 31 Decmeber. The winner will be announced on the 1 January 2014.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Make sure you don't miss out on all the other giveaways in my Bonanza. Have a look at what's on offer:
- £100 BHS Voucher
- Black Dog Deli Hamper
- Cadburys Hamper
- 2 Sets of Cookbooks (Save withJamie by Jamie Oliver & My Little French Kitchen by Rachel Khoo)
- £100 VeryCook Voucher
- Framed Basil Art Print fromEasyArt
- 1 Year’s Supply of PremiumVanilla Products from Taylor & Colledge
- 3 Cookbooks (Chocolat by Eric Lanlard, The Vintage Sweets Book by Angel Adoree & How to Make your Own Drinks by Susy Atkins)
- Silver Retro Lobby Phone from Red Candy
- Yeo Valley Hamper and Cookbook
- Fun Kitchen Collection from find-me-a-gift.co.uk
- £100 Joules Voucher
- Cargo Baking Set
- Festive Drinks for Two Hamper from Whittard
- £50 Cornishware Voucher
- Whisk Breakfast Hamper
- 3 x 250g tins of Premium Cuban Coffee (ground orbean) from Alma de Cuba worth £60
- Cooks & Co Hamper
- Yors Hamper
- 50 Luxe Business Cards or 100 Classic BusinessCards from Moo
- Small Chocolatier’s Table from Hotel Chocolat(It’s a huge 915g) worth £65
Disclosure: Find me a gift sent me these products for review and are providing a set for the winner. I was not required to write a positive review and any opinions expressed are my own.