My 12th giveaway is a £100 voucher for Joules. That epitome of country quality. You know what I mean!
I first came across Joules when I bought Cooper a lovely wee gilet (I would say body-warmer, but we are talking Joules here darling!) and was instantly impressed.
It can be a bit pricey as a brand, but you know you are going to get some lovely quality goods and something a bit different.
What I didn't know until recently is that they also do some lovely homeware too.
Here are a few of my favourites pieces:
- Set of three large cake tins
- Large pure wool throw
- Fine bone china cake stand
- Coastal boat cushion
- Knitted ipad case
I thought so!
OK, all you have to do is leave a comment telling me what your favourite kind of cake is and then enter using the rafflecopter box below.
This giveaway is UK only and runs until the 31 December 2013. The winner will be announced on 1 January 2014.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Make sure you don't miss out on all the other giveaways in my Bonanza. Have a look at what's on offer:
- £100 BHS Voucher
- Black Dog Deli Hamper
- Cadburys Hamper
- 2 Sets of Cookbooks (Save withJamie by Jamie Oliver & My Little French Kitchen by Rachel Khoo)
- £100 VeryCook Voucher
- Framed Basil Art Print fromEasyArt
- 1 Year’s Supply of PremiumVanilla Products from Taylor & Colledge
- 3 Cookbooks (Chocolat by Eric Lanlard, The Vintage Sweets Book by Angel Adoree & How to Make your Own Drinks by Susy Atkins)
- Silver Retro Lobby Phone from Red Candy
- Yeo Valley Hamper and Cookbook
- Fun Kitchen Collection from find-me-a-gift.co.uk
- £100 Joules Voucher
- Cargo Baking Set
- Festive Drinks for Two Hamper from Whittard
- £50 Cornishware Voucher
- Whisk Breakfast Hamper
- 3 x 250g tins of Premium Cuban Coffee (ground orbean) from Alma de Cuba worth £60
- Cooks & Co Hamper
- Yors Hamper
- 50 Luxe Business Cards or 100 Classic BusinessCards from Moo
- Small Chocolatier’s Table from Hotel Chocolat(It’s a huge 915g) worth £65
Disclosure: Joules kindly sent me a voucher to use in their online store as well as providing one for one lucky reader. I was not required to write a positive review and any opinions expressed are my own.