For giveaway fifteen I'm offering one lucky reader £50 worth of Cornishware.
"Back in 1926, T.G.Green began producing its famous kitchenware in Church Gresley, Derbyshire – a county famous for its pottery – using a nifty lathe-turning technique that scraped blue slip away from its beautiful ceramics to reveal white bands of clay beneath. Those stripes reminded an employee of the blue skies and white-crested waves of Cornwall, which is how Cornishware got its name."
All authentic Cornishware bears a shieldmark , so you know you have the genuine article.
- Personalised Goods
I love it all. I am so tempted by the red, but want to build up my collection of blue first. I wonder which colour you would choose?
Would you like to own some of this iconic homeware?
Just leave me a comment telling me if you would choose traditional blue or if you would choose the more modern red, then enter using the rafflecopter box below.
This giveaway is UK only and runs until 1 January 2013, the winner will be announced the next day.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Make sure you don't miss out on all the other giveaways in my Bonanza. Have a look at what's on offer:
- £100 BHS Voucher
- Black Dog Deli Hamper
- Cadburys Hamper
- 2 Sets of Cookbooks (Save withJamie by Jamie Oliver & My Little French Kitchen by Rachel Khoo)
- £100 VeryCook Voucher
- Framed Basil Art Print fromEasyArt
- 1 Year’s Supply of PremiumVanilla Products from Taylor & Colledge
- 3 Cookbooks (Chocolat by Eric Lanlard, The Vintage Sweets Book by Angel Adoree & How to Make your Own Drinks by Susy Atkins)
- Silver Retro Lobby Phone from Red Candy
- Yeo Valley Hamper and Cookbook
- Fun Kitchen Collection from find-me-a-gift.co.uk
- £100 Joules Voucher
- Cargo Baking Set
- Festive Drinks for Two Hamper from Whittard
- £50 Cornishware Voucher
- Whisk Breakfast Hamper
- 3 x 250g tins of Premium Cuban Coffee (ground orbean) from Alma de Cuba worth £60
- Cooks & Co Hamper
- Yors Hamper
- 50 Luxe Business Cards or 100 Classic BusinessCards from Moo
- Small Chocolatier’s Table from Hotel Chocolat(It’s a huge 915g) worth £65
Disclosure: TTGreen sent me a set of bowls for review purposes and they are providing a £50 voucher for the winner. I was not expected to write a positive review and any opinions expressed are my own.