My 17th giveaway is for all you coffee lovers out there.
"Alma de Cuba is on a mission to restore Cuban coffee to its rightful position.
Cuba was once the world's biggest exporter of coffee, known for the exceptional quality of its mountain-grown beans. Alma de Cuba are bringing that back. Working with independent farmers in Cuba who have grown coffee for generations, they select the very best shade-grown coffee beans, which are cooled by gentle Caribbean breezes to develop a delicious and complex flavour.
Alma de Cuba – meaning ‘the soul of Cuba’ – is beautifully packaged and can be sent anywhere as a gift for coffee lovers everywhere. Available exclusively at
To enter just leave me a comment telling me if you prefer to drink your coffee out of a china cup, a mug or a paper cup, then enter via the rafflecopter box below.
This giveaway is UK only and runs until 2 January 2014. The winner will be announced on 3 January 2014.
Make sure you don't miss out on all the other giveaways in my Bonanza. Have a look at what's on offer:
- £100 BHS Voucher
- Black Dog Deli Hamper
- Cadburys Hamper
- 2 Sets of Cookbooks (Save withJamie by Jamie Oliver & My Little French Kitchen by Rachel Khoo)
- £100 VeryCook Voucher
- Framed Basil Art Print fromEasyArt
- 1 Year’s Supply of PremiumVanilla Products from Taylor & Colledge
- 3 Cookbooks (Chocolat by Eric Lanlard, The Vintage Sweets Book by Angel Adoree & How to Make your Own Drinks by Susy Atkins)
- Silver Retro Lobby Phone from Red Candy
- Yeo Valley Hamper and Cookbook
- Fun Kitchen Collection from find-me-a-gift.co.uk
- £100 Joules Voucher
- Cargo Baking Set
- Festive Drinks for Two Hamper from Whittard
- £50 Cornishware Voucher
- Whisk Breakfast Hamper
- 3 x 250g tins of Premium Cuban Coffee (ground orbean) from Alma de Cuba worth £60
- Cooks & Co Hamper
- Yors Hamper
- 50 Luxe Business Cards or 100 Classic BusinessCards from Moo
- Small Chocolatier’s Table from Hotel Chocolat(It’s a huge 915g) worth £65
Disclosure: I did not receive payment or product from Alma de Cuba. They are providing a prize for one winner. I was not required to write a positive review and any opinions expressed are my own.