My 18th giveaway is a hamper of top quality store cupboard ingredients.
If you haven't come across Cooks & Co yet, then I am pleased to introduce you. If you are looking for the best quality ingredients for your recipes then you need look no further.
Our passion for food continues today, and we are constantly looking for new foods to add to our range that will excite and inspire. With a veritable feast of ingredients, including hand picked, stuffed olives, delicious sundried tomatoes, and succulent stuffed vineleaves, we’re confident we won’t disappoint.
RH Amar, which has been importing fine food from around the globe since 1945. With such a longstanding foodie pedigree we’ve earned an enviable reputation for ingredients of the very highest quality"
I can personally say that the red peppers and artichokes are the best I have ever tried and I never buy any other brand. The red peppers are so tasty and succulent. Delicious! I also highly recommend the butter flavoured rapeseed oil. It really does taste like butter. It's crazy as it's just made from the rapeseed kernel and has no dairy in it. It's a great substitute for vegans and I have used it successfully in my baking too.
Included in this prize are:
- 2 jars of Roasted Red Pepper
- 2 tins of Stuffed Vineleaves
- 2 tubs of Porcini Mushrooms
- 2 jars of Red Chillies
- 2 jars of Chargrilled Artichokes
- 2 jars of Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 2 jars of Green Olives Stuffed with Jalapenos
- 1 bottle of Butter Infused Rapeseed Oil
- 1 bottle of White Truffle Oil
- 1 bottle of Sherry Vinegar
This giveaway is UK only and runs until 3 January 2014. The winner is announced on 4 January 2014.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Make sure you don't miss out on all the other giveaways in my Bonanza. Have a look at what's on offer:
- £100 BHS Voucher
- Black Dog Deli Hamper
- Cadburys Hamper
- 2 Sets of Cookbooks (Save withJamie by Jamie Oliver & My Little French Kitchen by Rachel Khoo)
- £100 VeryCook Voucher
- Framed Basil Art Print fromEasyArt
- 1 Year’s Supply of PremiumVanilla Products from Taylor & Colledge
- 3 Cookbooks (Chocolat by Eric Lanlard, The Vintage Sweets Book by Angel Adoree & How to Make your Own Drinks by Susy Atkins)
- Silver Retro Lobby Phone from Red Candy
- Yeo Valley Hamper and Cookbook
- Fun Kitchen Collection from find-me-a-gift.co.uk
- £100 Joules Voucher
- Cargo Baking Set
- Festive Drinks for Two Hamper from Whittard
- £50 Cornishware Voucher
- Whisk Breakfast Hamper
- 3 x 250g tins of Premium Cuban Coffee (ground orbean) from Alma de Cuba worth £60
- Cooks & Co Hamper
- Yors Hamper
- 50 Luxe Business Cards or 100 Classic BusinessCards from Moo
- Small Chocolatier’s Table from Hotel Chocolat(It’s a huge 915g) worth £65
Disclosure: Cooks & Co kindly sent me a few products to try, even though I have tried some of their range before, they are also offering up the prize for one lucky winner. I was not required to write a positive review and any opinions expressed are my own.