My second giveaway come to you from Black Dog Deli.
I've tried their olive oil and balsamic vinegar and it's seriously lush with the cutest label!
Here's what they say about the hamper - A hamper with a heart is the way to describe the luxurious Black Dog Deli Christmas hamper from Food HQ , one of the UK’s top specialist food importers. As well as being crammed with gourmet delights from this award-winning range, more than £5 from each sale goes directly to the Labrador Rescue Trust.
Bailey and Blue, the two rescue dogs belonging to foodhq’s MD, James Tyler, provided the inspiration for the company’s signature brand and the pair feature prominently throughout the packaging. Each gorgeously-wrapped, wicker hamper is packed with ten specially-selected Black Dog Delicatessen products, hand-wrapped in wood ‘wool’ and includes:
• A 250ml bottle of aged balsamic vinegar
• Two varieties of delicious marinated olives in 250g jars
• Two varieties of traditionally-made, air-dried Italian pasta in 500g packs
• Four varieties of 300g risotto mix made with premium quality Carnarol Rice flavoured with authentic Italian ingredients
Each hamper costs just £45 which includes the price of delivery anywhere in the UK., but one of you can have one for free.
To enter leave me a comment telling me your favourite type of dog or are you a cat person? Then log your entry into the rafflecopter box below.
This giveaway is UK only and closes on 25 December 2013.The winner will be announced on 26 December 2013.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Make sure you don't miss out on all the other giveaways in my Bonanza. Have a look at what's on offer:
- £100 BHS Voucher
- Black Dog Deli Hamper
- Cadburys Hamper
- 2 Sets of Cookbooks (Save withJamie by Jamie Oliver & My Little French Kitchen by Rachel Khoo)
- £100 VeryCook Voucher
- Framed Basil Art Print fromEasyArt
- 1 Year’s Supply of PremiumVanilla Products from Taylor & Colledge
- 3 Cookbooks (Chocolat by Eric Lanlard, The Vintage Sweets Book by Angel Adoree & How to Make your Own Drinks by Susy Atkins)
- Silver Retro Lobby Phone from Red Candy
- Yeo Valley Hamper and Cookbook
- Fun Kitchen Collection from find-me-a-gift.co.uk
- £100 Joules Voucher
- Cargo Baking Set
- Festive Drinks for Two Hamper from Whittard
- £50 Cornishware Voucher
- Whisk Breakfast Hamper
- 3 x 250g tins of Premium Cuban Coffee (ground orbean) from Alma de Cuba worth £60
- Cooks & Co Hamper
- Yors Hamper
- 50 Luxe Business Cards or 100 Classic BusinessCards from Moo
- Small Chocolatier’s Table from Hotel Chocolat(It’s a huge 915g) worth £65
Disclosure: Black Dog Deli are providing a hamper for one lucky reader. I was not required to write a positive review and any opinions expressed are my own.