For my 20th giveaway I can offer one lucky a voucher for 100 Business Cards or 50 Luxe Business Cards.
This year I'm adding a QR code to my new cards, so people can instantly scan my website url into their phone without having to type it in. What I really want to do is add a virtually reality video, but we aren't quite there yet. I could add one, but lets face it people wouldn't have the apps on their phones to view it, so it's rather pointless at the moment. Maybe in a year or two.
The winner will have a choice of 100 classic cards or 50 luxe cards, which are much thicker than standard cards and therefor stand out.
A heavy paper with silky finish this stock was chosen for its great print quality and luxurious, thick feel. Available in gloss finish.
Finest paper stock. Four layers of sumptuous Mohawk Superfine sandwiched together to create the ultimate Business Card.
To enter just leave me a comment and tell me it you have heard of Moo before, then enter using the rafflecopter box below.
This giveaway is UK only. It closes on 4 January 2014 and the winner will be announced the next day. Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway Make sure you don't miss out on all the other giveaways in my Bonanza. Have a look at what's on offer:
- £100 BHS Voucher
- Black Dog Deli Hamper
- Cadburys Hamper
- 2 Sets of Cookbooks (Save withJamie by Jamie Oliver & My Little French Kitchen by Rachel Khoo)
- £100 VeryCook Voucher
- Framed Basil Art Print fromEasyArt
- 1 Year’s Supply of PremiumVanilla Products from Taylor & Colledge
- 3 Cookbooks (Chocolat by Eric Lanlard, The Vintage Sweets Book by Angel Adoree & How to Make your Own Drinks by Susy Atkins)
- Silver Retro Lobby Phone from Red Candy
- Yeo Valley Hamper and Cookbook
- Fun Kitchen Collection from find-me-a-gift.co.uk
- £100 Joules Voucher
- Cargo Baking Set
- Festive Drinks for Two Hamper from Whittard
- £50 Cornishware Voucher
- Whisk Breakfast Hamper
- 3 x 250g tins of Premium Cuban Coffee (ground orbean) from Alma de Cuba worth £60
- Cooks & Co Hamper
- Yors Hamper
- 50 Luxe Business Cards or 100 Classic BusinessCards from Moo
- Small Chocolatier’s Table from Hotel Chocolat(It’s a huge 915g) worth £65
Disclosure: Moo has sent me a code to use their service and is providing a prize for the winner. I was not expected to write a positive review and any opinions expressed are my own.