My final giveaway is rather special, a £65 box of chocolates from Hotel Chocolat.
"Hotel Chocolat is a British chocolatier that encompasses a new type of chocolate company, connecting luxury chocolate making and retailing with cocoa growing – it is one of the world’s few chocolate makers to actually grow cocoa"
I thought they'd mistakenly sent me the Large Chocolatier's Table which is a whopping 1.3 kg by mistake, you will probably think the same thing if you win this box.
This box features every type of chocolate they make along with a few new selections.
I am in love with the Blackcurrant Bombe (creamy truffle bursting with natural blackcurrant fruitiness), the Orange Mousse (light and airy milk chocolate mousse with the zing of Valencia oranges) and the Rhubarb & Ginger Cheesecake (sour cream cheesecake contrasted with rhubarb and ginger truffle). Mmmmmmmm!
I love all the fruity flavours, but there is something for everyone in this box, nuts, caramel and some of their boozy selection
Once you try Hotel Chocolat you really know how amazing good quality chocolate can be.
I also love their stocking fillers. They are such fun!
This year they have Gingerbread Crew (milk chocolate with gentle gingerbread spice) £7, Tipsy Mince Puddings (milk chocolate and succulent raisins, nutmeg, orange and lots of rum and brandy) £7 and 10 Little Angels (caramel milk chocolate) £7, among others. I can personally recommend their caramel chocolate it is heavenly!
So would you like to get your grubby little mitts on this massive box of chocolates?
I thought you might!
This giveaway is UK only and is open until 4 January 2014. The winner will be announced on 5 January 2014.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Make sure you don't miss out on all the other giveaways in my Bonanza. Have a look at what's on offer:
- £100 BHS Voucher
- Black Dog Deli Hamper
- Cadburys Hamper
- 2 Sets of Cookbooks (Save withJamie by Jamie Oliver & My Little French Kitchen by Rachel Khoo)
- £100 VeryCook Voucher
- Framed Basil Art Print fromEasyArt
- 1 Year’s Supply of PremiumVanilla Products from Taylor & Colledge
- 3 Cookbooks (Chocolat by Eric Lanlard, The Vintage Sweets Book by Angel Adoree & How to Make your Own Drinks by Susy Atkins)
- Silver Retro Lobby Phone from Red Candy
- Yeo Valley Hamper and Cookbook
- Fun Kitchen Collection from find-me-a-gift.co.uk
- £100 Joules Voucher
- Cargo Baking Set
- Festive Drinks for Two Hamper from Whittard
- £50 Cornishware Voucher
- Whisk Breakfast Hamper
- 3 x 250g tins of Premium Cuban Coffee (ground orbean) from Alma de Cuba worth £60
- Cooks & Co Hamper
- Yors Hamper
- 50 Luxe Business Cards or 100 Classic BusinessCards from Moo
- Small Chocolatier’s Table from Hotel Chocolat(It’s a huge 915g) worth £65
Disclosure: Hotel Chocolat sent me a box of chocolates for review and will be providing a box for the winner. I was not expected to write a positive review and any opinions expressed are my own.