A framed print that would grace any kitchen or dining room beautifully. The print in a Natural ash waxed box frame, with a white mount. The frame measures 52.00 x 40.00 cm and is worth £69.95.
EasyArt is an online art shop, here's a bit about them:
"We started out 25 years ago in a basement in Brighton. Our belief was simple: art should be for everyone, everywhere, everyday! We wanted to use our passion and expertise to help people discover great affordable prints, whether exciting new works or much-loved classics.
Over the years, we've grown. We now have over 70 dedicated staff members and operate in four different countries. We work closely with leading museums, galleries, organisations and artists, and are constantly searching for fresh talent.
We're still based in Sussex and still just as passionate about how we publish, print, hand-frame and deliver your art with pride, craftsmanship and care"
This giveaway is UK only and runs until 27 December 2013. The winner will be announced on 28 December 2013.
Make sure you don't miss out on all the other giveaways in my Bonanza. Have a look at what's on offer:
- £100 BHS Voucher
- Black Dog Deli Hamper
- Cadburys Hamper
- 2 Sets of Cookbooks (Save withJamie by Jamie Oliver & My Little French Kitchen by Rachel Khoo)
- £100 VeryCook Voucher
- Framed Basil Art Print fromEasyArt
- 1 Year’s Supply of PremiumVanilla Products from Taylor & Colledge
- 3 Cookbooks (Chocolat by Eric Lanlard, The Vintage Sweets Book by Angel Adoree & How to Make your Own Drinks by Susy Atkins)
- Silver Retro Lobby Phone from Red Candy
- Yeo Valley Hamper and Cookbook
- Fun Kitchen Collection from find-me-a-gift.co.uk
- £100 Joules Voucher
- Cargo Baking Set
- Festive Drinks for Two Hamper from Whittard
- £50 Cornishware Voucher
- Whisk Breakfast Hamper
- 3 x 250g tins of Premium Cuban Coffee (ground orbean) from Alma de Cuba worth £60
- Cooks & Co Hamper
- Yors Hamper
- 50 Luxe Business Cards or 100 Classic BusinessCards from Moo
- Small Chocolatier’s Table from Hotel Chocolat(It’s a huge 915g) worth £65
Disclosure: Easyart are providing a framed print for one lucky reader, they also sent me a review product. I was not required to write a positive review and any opinions expressed are my own.