In my 8th giveaway one lucky reader has the chance to win all 3 of these cookbooks.
Grow, pick, prepare, drink - more than 70 recipes for homemade alcoholic and soft drinks.
In How to Make Your Own Drinks award-winning author Susy Atkins gives the low-down on how to create delicious cordials, wines, infusions, liqueurs and health-giving juices from fresh, seasonal home-grown or locally sourced ingredients with minimum fuss and maximum results. Recipes include thirst-quenching Apple Juice, rich Blackcurrant Cordial, tasty Limoncello and enticing Sloe Gin.
Chocolat by Eric Lanlard
Master Patissier Eric Lanlard shares more than 100 of his favourite recipes that use the ingredient he loves the most - chocolate.
Now you can share Eric's passion as he reveals his tried-and-tested techniques with this new selection of chocolate-based recipes, from quick bakes, cakes and simple sauces to show-stopping party pieces and after-dinner treats, all with easy-to-follow methods and helpful tips.
Vintage Sweets by Angel Adoree
Vintage queen Angel Adoree is back with retro recipes, styling tips and advice to help you create a spectacular range of vintage sweets in your own kitchen, with sweet-inspired cocktails to provide the perfect accompaniment.
You'll learn to make love Hearts for your sweetheart, Parma Violets for your gran, Fruit Jellies for your friends, Sugared Mice for the kids, Jazzies for a party and a couple of naughty, sweetie-inspired cocktails for yourself. Each chapter is crammed with delightful retro sweet recipes, tempting cocktails and puddings inspired by the sweets, as well as craft projects to help bring the magic to life.
is UK only and runs until 29 December 2013. The winner will be announced 30 December 2013.
To enter just leave me a comment telling me what your favourite childhood sweet was and then enter using the rafflecopter box below.
Make sure you don't miss out on all the other giveaways in my Bonanza. Have a look at what's on offer:
- £100 BHS Voucher
- Black Dog Deli Hamper
- Cadburys Hamper
- 2 Sets of Cookbooks (Save withJamie by Jamie Oliver & My Little French Kitchen by Rachel Khoo)
- £100 VeryCook Voucher
- Framed Basil Art Print fromEasyArt
- 1 Year’s Supply of PremiumVanilla Products from Taylor & Colledge
- 3 Cookbooks (Chocolat by Eric Lanlard, The Vintage Sweets Book by Angel Adoree & How to Make your Own Drinks by Susy Atkins)
- Silver Retro Lobby Phone from Red Candy
- Yeo Valley Hamper and Cookbook
- Fun Kitchen Collection from find-me-a-gift.co.uk
- £100 Joules Voucher
- Cargo Baking Set
- Festive Drinks for Two Hamper from Whittard
- £50 Cornishware Voucher
- Whisk Breakfast Hamper
- 3 x 250g tins of Premium Cuban Coffee (ground orbean) from Alma de Cuba worth £60
- Cooks & Co Hamper
- Yors Hamper
- 50 Luxe Business Cards or 100 Classic BusinessCards from Moo
- Small Chocolatier’s Table from Hotel Chocolat(It’s a huge 915g) worth £65
Disclosure: Octopus books are providing a set of three cookbooks for one lucky reader. I was not required to write a positive review and any opinions expressed are my own.