I adore Red Candy. It's an online store that loves all things red for your home. Admittedly this phone isn't red, but nearly everything in their store is. Like this phone there are some items in clear or silver to compliment all the red. Such a unique idea for a shop.
I just couldn't resist when I saw this retro phone from the 1930s, brought bang up to date by Wild & Wolf. It's a lovely old-fashioned phone with push buttons instead of the traditional dial and it's great fun. I've really enjoyed using it. It has a vintage sounding ring which I love, in fact when anyone new is in the house, I ring my own phone just so they can hear it ringing. I'm getting a lot of bemused looks, but I bet you will feel the same if you win on of these phones. The earpiece has a good weight to it, which is satisfying to use and it just plugs into a normal socket.
Just leave a comment, then enter using the rafflecopter box below. This giveaway is UK only and runs until 30 December 2013.
The winner will be announced on 31 December 2013.
Make sure you don't miss out on all the other giveaways in my Bonanza. Have a look at what's on offer:
- £100 BHS Voucher
- Black Dog Deli Hamper
- Cadburys Hamper
- 2 Sets of Cookbooks (Save withJamie by Jamie Oliver & My Little French Kitchen by Rachel Khoo)
- £100 VeryCook Voucher
- Framed Basil Art Print fromEasyArt
- 1 Year’s Supply of PremiumVanilla Products from Taylor & Colledge
- 3 Cookbooks (Chocolat by Eric Lanlard, The Vintage Sweets Book by Angel Adoree & How to Make your Own Drinks by Susy Atkins)
- Silver Retro Lobby Phone from Red Candy
- Yeo Valley Hamper and Cookbook
- Fun Kitchen Collection from find-me-a-gift.co.uk
- £100 Joules Voucher
- Cargo Baking Set
- Festive Drinks for Two Hamper from Whittard
- £50 Cornishware Voucher
- Whisk Breakfast Hamper
- 3 x 250g tins of Premium Cuban Coffee (ground orbean) from Alma de Cuba worth £60
- Cooks & Co Hamper
- Yors Hamper
- 50 Luxe Business Cards or 100 Classic BusinessCards from Moo
- Small Chocolatier’s Table from Hotel Chocolat(It’s a huge 915g) worth £65
Disclosure: Red Candy are providing a retro phone for one lucky reader and sent me product for review. I was not required to write a positive review and any opinions expressed are my own.