|old photo of Graham & I (1993)|
9. Prosecco (£59.94 for a case of 6) Marks and Spencer - This Italian Prosecco from M&S is rather easy to drink. One of the best I have tried actually. It is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. You can pick it up from your local branch in single bottles or order a case online. They often have a special offer on this one too.
12. Blossom Organiser (£23) Filofax - This cute ditsy organiser is a pleasure to use and so pretty. It's still early enough in the year that this is a great gift and of course next year you can add a new diary section to it. Diary, to-do list, contacts and index.
13. Love Me Do Raspberry Fusion (£3.85) Hotel Chocolat - I love HC fruit chocolate, they just do it so well. I never found another fruit chocolate that comes close. Happy days!
14. Personalised Framed Name Definition Print (£18.75) - notonthehighstreet,com - Have a personalised print made up with the first letter of your loved ones name and the meaning of their name, These come framed in a range of colours.
15. Salter ColourWeigh Electronic Kitchen Scale (£20.95) Amazon - A must for every kitchen. With these electronic scales you can reset to zero for each new ingredient. Do it all in one bowl. Such a time saver and such a pretty colour.
19. Baby Personalised 'Is For' Playsuit (£17.60) notonthehighstreet - aren't these cute? Little personalised playsuits for tots. A bit like the frame, these give the meaning of your child's name. A nice keepsake too.
20. Personalised Never Forget Wooden Keyring (£13) notonthehighstreetcom - There's two ways of looking at this gift. It's either for that partner that always forgets important dates or as a love token.
21. Strawberry Heart Lick (£2.50) Hotel Chocolat - Creamy strawberry milk chocolate in an intricately cute lollypop. Slurp!
I hope you have been inspired by my gift guide.
Happy Valentines Day!
Disclosure: Asda, Hotel Chocolat, Filofax, Thorntons, Salter and M&S sent my some Valentine products to try. The rest of the items I sourced. I was not expected to write positive reviews and any opinions expressed were my own.