Crockery looking a bit past it's best?
Like to serve tapas or nibbles?
This is the giveaway for you!
I have an amazing Royal Doulton giveaway courtesy of Rachel's Organic Yogurt. I have over £150 worth of Royal Doulton to give away to one lucky reader.
Rachel's is one of my favourite yogurt brands and you've probably heard me raving about them in the past. The big pots of Greek Style Coconut Yogurt and the big pots of Peach and Passion Fruit are my all time favourites. Well they were until they brought out Greek Style Lemon!
I am a bit of a lemon junkie to be honest.
I love lemon cakes, lemon syllabub, lemon cheesecake, lemon shortbread, homemade lemonade, lemon curd, lemon in soup, lemon in pasta sauce. You get the idea.
|Photo: Rachel's Organic Yogurt|
They are giving away 10,000 sets of Royal Doulton 1815 bowls, complete with a stylish wooden serving board. Perfect for serving nibbles or tapas.
You can find the code you need to enter the giveaway on promotional packs of Rachel's Greek Style Natural Yogurt and you can eat the yummy yogurt, so it is a win-win situation. (scroll down for my £155 Royal Doulton Giveaway)
So what am I giving away?
- Royal Doulton 1815 Blue 16 Piece Set worth £90
- This 16-piece dinnerware set includes 4 dinner plates, 4 salad plates, 4 All purpose bowls and 4 mugs; all rendered in porcelain with a simple, but striking silhouette and subtle blue glaze.
- Royal Doulton 1815 Tapas Set of 8 Bowls worth £40
- These 11cm Tapas bowls are rendered in porcelain with a simple, but striking silhouette and subtle clear glaze.
- Royal Doulton 1815 Serving Board worth £25
- This 40cm x 19.5cm Serving Board is made from finely crafted wood and perfectly matches the accompanying casual dinnerware collection.
All the products are dishwasher and microwave safe.
To be in with a chance to win this amazing prize, leave a comment
telling me what's your favourite Rachel's Organic Yogurt flavour
and enter using the rafflecopter box below.
This giveaway is open to readers who live in the UK
and will close on 31 May 2014.
Good luck everyone and remember to get your entries in
from those promotional packs too.
Remember to check out The Food Blog Diary for all the latest foodie challenges and giveaways.
Disclosure: Rachel's sent me a review set of Royal Doulton. I was not expected to write a positive review and any opinions expressed are my own.