Thanks to all the bloggers who shared their bookmarked recipes this month. It's quite a varied selection of recipes and we should all try to do this ourselves from time to time.
If you make any veggie bookmarked recipes in October remember to link up.
Bookmarked Recipes #38
1. Potato Patties Stuffed with Spiced Green Peas (Aloo Matar Tikki) - Lisa's Kitchen
2. Buffalo Hummus - The Taste Space
3. Lemon-Cilantro Broccoli and Chickpea Salad - The Taste Space
4. Cucumber and Tomato Salad with Garlic Tahini Dressing - The Taste Space
6. Vegan Pastrami - Allotment 2 Kitchen
7. Vegan Broad Bean and Coriander Soft 'Cheese' - Allotment 2 Kitchen
8. Potato Patties Stuffed with Spiced Green Peas (Aloo Matar Tikki) - Lisa's Kitchen
9. Tomato Tart - Farmergirl Kitchen
10. Blackberry and White Chocolate Melts - Chocolate Log Blog
11. Raspberry, Fig and Pistachio Cake - How to Cook Good Food
12. Orange and Olive Oil Cake - I'd Much Rather Bake Than
If you make a veggie friendly bookmarked recipe in October, head over to Feeding Boys and a Firefighter. Katie is having a go at hosting the challenge for me and the linky is live now. Do remember to link to us both. Using the logo is optional. I can't wait to see what you come up with next month.