My second giveaway for November is £50 worth of goodies from Gresado.
Gresado products are used by great cooks and chefs and to celebrate the art of cooking they are giving one lucky winner the chance to win a specialist selection of their premium food ingredients worth £50.
This set, chosen by Gresado chef Ben Tish, consists of:
- Hunters truffle oil in 2 earthy flavours: black and white
- a generous jar of punchy Centaur mini capers
- Madagascan green peppercorns
- rich Forum Cabernet Sauvignon red wine vinegar
To enter just leave a comment and submit your vote using the Rafflecopter box below.
This giveaway is UK only and closes on Friday 28th November.
Full product listings:
- Truffle Hunter Black Truffle Oil
- 250ml = £11.85
- This black truffle oil is super fresh tasting and embodies the earthiness on blackwinter truffles.
- Truffle Hunter White Truffle Oil
- 250ml = £11.85
- Truffle hunter white truffle oil embodies the essence of white alba truffles in season. Use sparingly in pasta, risotto and drizzled at the last minute over a dish.
- Centaur Mini Capers
- 400g = £10.00
- These punchy capers are great in salads or thrown into a sauce. They add a lovely intesting texture and piquancy.
- Madagascan – Green Peppercorns
- Forum Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine Vinegar
- 500ml = £15.00
- Cabernet Sauvignon vinegar is great in vinagrettes and dressings – it’s not too sweet and is great for balancing out dishes.
This giveaway is UK only and closes on the 28th November 2014.
To enter leave a comment telling me what you might use the vinegar for and register your vote via the rafflecopter box below.
Disclosure: I am running this giveaway on behalf of Gresado, who have sent me some of their range to try and have offered this generous prize for one winner. I was not expected to write a positive review and any opinions expressed are my own.