Looking for some chocolate indulgence? You've come to the right place. For my seventh giveaway I'm offering one lucky reader this magnificent chocolate box from Hotel Chocolat.
This stunning box is filled with 40 delicious Christmas truffles, a chunky cookie wreath and two large chocolate snowflakes, one cast in gorgeous salted caramel and the other in luscious Peru Pichanaki 75% Milk.
- Simple Milk Truffle - Classically smooth 40% milk chocolate made into a pure truffle.
- Blackcurrant Bombe (dark) - Creamy truffles bursting with natural blackcurrant fruitiness.
- White Champagne Truffle - say no more!
- Gin Truffle - Light London dry gin truffle with plenty of juniper notes and fresh, citrus zing.
- Amaretto Amour -Creamy truffle with a dash of amaretto and a sprinkle of crushed amaretti biscuit.
- Raspberry Smoothie - Refreshingly light and fruity raspberry with creamy chocolate.
- Ruby Port Dark - Special reserve ruby port perfectly matched with deep, dark chocolate truffle.
- Christmas Pudding- Milk - Our milk chocolate version of a classic, filled with gorgeous caramel ganache.
- Praline Supernova - Smooth and moreish hazelnut praline in rich, dark chocolate.
- Salted Caramel Snowflake - A snappable flake of caramel chocolate with a just-right pinch of salt.
- Festive Wreath - Mellow 50% milk chocolate, cookies and hand-cut florentines.
- Christmas Gianduja - Smooth hazelnut and dark chocolate with a sprinkling of raspberry pieces.
- Peru Pichanaki 75% Milk Snowflake - Smooth and creamy milk chocolate made with naturally fruity cocoa.
- Marzipan & Amaretto Truffle - Fine almond marzipan softened with a splash of mellow amaretto.
- Caramel Supernova- Milk - Oozingly soft caramel paired with our 40% milk chocolate. Mulled
- Wine Truffle- Milk - A deliciously warming truffle with fortified wine, spiced with Pimento leaf and bitter orange.
- Gingerbread Truffle - Rich milk chocolate and pecan praline with warming gingerbread spices.
My favourites are the raspberry smoothie, the blackcurrant bombe and the salted caramel. Oh boy can Hotel Chocolat do caramel!
Would you like to win this deluxe box of chocolates?
To enter simply leave me a comment telling me which chocolate you will munch first and enter using the rafflecopter box below (it may take a moment to load).
This giveaway is open to my UK readers and closes on 29 December 2014.