It's Monday and time for some more recipe inspiration.
Meat Free Mondays has been running for a few months now and I've been truly inspired by the recipes that have been submitted every week.
This week's featured photo is a flat-bread making collage from Kate over at Veggie Desserts. Doesn't she make it look easy?
Now for some recipe inspiration to take you through the week ahead.
The Veg Space
Veggies Don't Bite
Vegan in the Freezer
And a few bonus recipes:
- BBQ Lentil Salad - The Taste Space
- Homemade Pizza with Feta Cheese and Pesto - Only Crumbs Remain
- Stuffed Nut Roast - Green Gourmet Giraffe
- Cheese and Marmite Muffins - I'd Much Rather Bake Than
- Vegetable Rice Stuffed Tomatoes - Meri Rasoi
- Chocolate Chip & Peanut Butter Mousse - Tinned Tomatoes
Thanks to everyone who contributed this week.
If you're a blogger and post a veggie recipe this week, link to this post and add your recipe to the linky below to be featured in next week's Meat Free Mondays. I can't wait to see the veggie dishes you create (main meals only please and one per blog).