Holland and Barrett have developed a new Free From website, which is super easy to use. You can find products suitable for vegetarians and vegans without searching for that elusive ingredient list on each and every product, one at at time. A few clicks. Whizz Bang Pow! And you have a comprehensive list of products suitable for your family. They cover lots of other diets and allergies too. Go on have a look!
To celebrate this shiny new website, Holland and Barrett are providing a tasty hamper for one lucky reader.
So what does the winner get?
- Rebel Kitchen Dairy Free Mylk Matcha Green Tea - £1.99
- Rebel Kitchen Dairy Free Mylk Chocolate - £1.99
- Rebel Kitchen Dairy Free Mylk Chai - £1.99
- Rebel Kitchen Dairy Free Mylk Coffee - £1.99
- Mrs Crimbles Dutch Apple Cake – £2.49
- Sweet Freedom Choc Shot Liquid Chocolate - £3.59
- Byron Bay White Choc Chunk & Macadamia Nut Cookies 150g - £2.49
- Eat Real Hummus Chips Sea Salt - £0.79 X 2 = £1.58
- Sharaf Falafel Mix Original 200g - £2.79
- Sharaf Falafel Mix Sundried Tomato & Basil 200g - £2.99
- Sharaf Gluten Free Vegetarian Sausage Mix 200g £2.95
- Sharaf Falafel Mix Chilli Bites 200g – £2.79
- Linwoods Milled Organic Flaxseed - £5.99
- Sowan's Millet 500g - £1.99
- Goody Good Stuff Cheery Cherries 100g - £1.49
- Good Full Stop Bars - £0.80 x 4 = £3.20
- Diablo Sugar Free Chocolate Striped Peanut Cookies 150g – £2.39
- Isabel's Sponge Cake Mix 125g – £2.15 x 2 = £4.30
- Inka Snacks Roasted Salted Giant Corn Original Flavour 48g - £0.99 x 2 = £1.98
- Provena Gluten-Free Chocolate Muffin Mix 300g £3.74
All packaged in a beautiful hamper that will be great for picnics or a rather stylish storage solution.
So hands up who'd like to win this rather fabulous prize?
Leave me a comment telling me what you will tuck into first and enter via the rafflecopter box below. This giveaway is UK only and closes on 2 August 2015.
a Rafflecopter giveaway