It's Monday evening, so it's time for me to share some mouth-watering veggie dishes to help you plan your week.
My featured photo this week, is a colourful bowl of kale from Elizabeth's Kitchen Diary. I love this shot!
On with Meat Free Mondays. Scroll down, drool, note and plan. Enjoy!
The Taste Space
Tin and Thyme
A Travelling Cook
The Veg Space
Elizabeth's Kitchen Diary
A few bonus recipes:
- Butternut Squash, Goats Cheese and Thyme Pizza - Only Crumbs Remain
- Envelope Rotis - Healthy & Tasty Vegetarian Recipes
- Cauliflower and Spinach Simmered in a Coconut Sauce with Black Pepper - Lisa's Kitchen
- Mexican Sweet Potato & Puy Lentil Mole - Tinned Tomatoes
- Butterbean and Chickpea Stew - Nosebag NI
- Greek Orzo Salad - Lancashire Food
- Veggie Haggis and Tattie Pasties with Beans - Tinned Tomatoes
- Brazil Nut and Rocket Pesto Pasta - Caroline Makes
I hope this left you all inspired for the week ahead.
Thanks to everyone who contributed a recipe.
See you next Monday for more meat free recipes.