It's Monday and time to plan some recipes for the week ahead, if you haven't already done so.
Meal planning is basic here this week as I'm sitting in bed with a rather nasty chest infection. So it's all down to what my hubby can manage.
Last night we had well cooked vegan sausages on rolls (buns) with mustard and relish and it was rather good. What he can accomplish the rest of the week, I'm not so sure. Oh and did I tell you that our oven conked out and we're waiting for another one, so no oven either. Sods law really. Still, I'm hoping to feel much better after a couple of days of antibiotics and steroids.
Back to the recipes. They are as droolworthy as ever, so get your notepad ready for the ingredients. Just click on the links or photos for the recipes. My featured photo this week comes from Sophia from Veggies Don't Bite. A rather pretty photo of some spiralised courgette (zucchini).
Toaster Oven Love
The Veg Space
Green Gourmet Giraffe
A Virtual Vegan
Veggies Don't Bite
The Taste Space
Here are some bonus recipes:
|Garlicky Butternut Squash Soup|
- Lentil Shepherds Pie - Stephanie Jane
- Buckwheat and Mushroom Soup - Be Healthy Now
- Potato, Mushroom and Mozzarella Tart - Living in Sin
- Warm Tenderstem and Samphire Bulgur Salad with Lemon and Herbs - Tinned Tomatoes
- Chickpea Salad with Vegan Mayonnaise - Lisa's Kitchen
- Roasted Cauliflower, Beetroot & Paneer Curry with Nigella Seeds - Allotment 2 Kitchen
- Chilli and Cheddar Courgette Muffins - I'd Rather Be
Roast Veg, Sausage & Chickpea Bake
- Roast Vegetable, Veggie Sausage and Chickpea Bake - Tinned Tomatoes
- Egg Free Potato Dumplings - A Travelling Cook
- Garlicky Butternut Squash Soup with Cheese & Balsamic Vinegar - Coffee & Vanilla
I hope this left you all inspired for the week ahead.
Thanks to everyone who contributed a recipe.
If you're a blogger and would like to be featured next week. Link up your veggie or vegan recipe to this post and add your post to the linky below (one per blog). If you're a reader, tune in next Monday for another seven delicious veggie and vegan recipes to help you plan your week.