My weekend felt particularly short as I was working on Saturday. After work I went out for a meal, which was super disappointing. Home cooking is much nicer, isn't it, but sometimes on a Saturday night I'm just too tired to cook and it's nice to catch up with family and friends.
Sunday was a round of cleaning and tidying and on Sunday night Graham drove through to Fife to collect our sweet boy from his Grandparents.
Now it's time to prepare for the week ahead. although I'm not preparing too far ahead as I have a veg box delivery on Wednesday, so I'll have to wait and see what arrives, but for you my friends I have another collection of wonderful veggie recipes to see you through the week.
Easy Cooking with Molly
The Taste Space
The Veg Space
|photo: Fab Food 4 All|
Because you're worth it, here are some bonus recipes:
- Rainbow Chard Souffle - Fab Food 4 All
- Carrot and Butterbean Tartlets - Only Crumbs Remain
- Bean Salad - Cook Style
- Fox Nuts and Cashew Nuts in Spicy Gravy - Meri Rasoi
- Mexican Sweet Potato and Puy Lentil Mole - Tinned Tomatoes
- Corn and Spinach Calzones - Healthy & Tasty Vegetarian Recipes
- Gooey Cheesy Aubergine Bake - It's Not Easy Being Greedy
I hope this left you all inspired for the week ahead.
Thanks to everyone who contributed a recipe.