It's been another busy week. What were the highlights? I took delivery of my second veg box on Wednesday, I started reading the second book of Beyond the Spiderwick Chronicles with Cooper, I made some great chilli and soup this week and we brought home a cute wee friend to keep Huxley company.
Now it's time to look to the week ahead and so I bring you another seven delicious veggie recipes and a few bonus recipes too. What will you cook up first?
The Taste Space
Green Gourmet Giraffe
Tin and Thyme
Chardonnay and Samphire
Fuss Free Flavours
And a few bonus recipes:
|Baked Beanballs - photo: Mummy Mishaps|
- Healthy Breakfast Parfait - Easy Cooking with Molly
- Peach and Blueberry Baked Oatmeal - A Virtual Vegan
- Smoked Tofu Risotto - Stephanie Jane
- Okra and Tomato Warm Salad - Cook Style
- Best Summer Pasta Salad - Tinned Tomatoes
- Giant Courgette Stuffed with Rich Puy Lentil Stuffing - Gluten Free Alchemist
- Baked Beanballs in a Tomato & Veggie Sauce - Mummy Mishaps
Thanks to everyone who contributed a recipe.
If you're a blogger and would like to be featured next week. Link up your veggie or vegan (main course) recipe to this post and add your post to the linky below (one per blog). If you're a reader, tune in next Monday for another seven delicious veggie and vegan recipes to help you plan your week.