It's Meat Free Monday again and I have some really special recipes for you this week. You can tell the weather is changing and we're moving into Autumn as the meals are all more substantial and very comforting.
My featured photo this week is from Kellie over at Food to Glow who is neatly reminding us to make the most of any dry weather and use those BBQs before the winter hits.
Right, back to the recipes.
Fuss Free Flavours
Green Gourmet Giraffe
The Veg Space
Tales from the Kitchen Shed
Easy Cooking with Molly
Food to Glow
|photo: Veggie Desserts|
......and because you are worth it, some bonus recipes:
- Zesty Orange Chia Pancakes with Kiwiberries - Veggie Desserts
- Fully Loaded Vegetable Frittata - Foodie Quine
- Richly Braised Lentils - Tinned Tomatoes
- Simple Stuffed Peppers - Easy Peasy Foodie
- Thai Quinoa Salad - The Taste Space
- Puff Pizza Pie - Tinned Tomatoes
- Quinoa Potato Patties - Lisa's Kitchen
- Quick and Easy Creamy Mushroom Pasta - The Hedge Combers
Thanks to everyone who contributed a recipe.
If you're a blogger and would like to be featured next week. Link up your veggie or vegan (main course) recipe to this post and add your post to the linky below (one per blog). If you're a reader, tune in next Monday for another seven delicious veggie and vegan recipes to help you plan your week.