Hello my friends. Monday comes round rather quickly doesn't it? I don't know where time goes. Each week seems to fly by.
This week I spent a fortune updating Cooper's wardrobe with warmer and larger clothes. That boy grows so quickly. I also had the first meeting of the Dundee Baking Club (formerly the Clandestine Cake Club Dundee), which was great fun. I made a bake of roast vegetables and chickpeas (recipe coming soon) and I baked chocolate and raspberry brownies with a cheesecake swirl.
The new week has begun, so now it's time for some recipe inspiration. Enjoy!
Allotment 2 Kitchen
The Taste Space
No Fussy Eaters
The Veg Space
Food to Glow
- Saganaki - Wheat-Free, Meat-Free
- Mediterranean Veggie Burgers - The Lazy Vegan Baker
- Chopped Egg, Avocado and Tenderstem Broccoli Salad - Tinned Tomatoes
- Vegetarian Game Pie - Only Crumbs Remain
- Indian Sesame Peanut Brittle - Easy Cooking with Molly
Thanks to everyone who contributed a recipe.
If you're a blogger and would like to be featured next week. Link up your veggie or vegan (main course) recipe to this post and add your post to the linky below (one per blog). If you're a reader, tune in next Monday for another seven delicious veggie and vegan recipes to help you plan your week.