Monday comes around so quickly. Maybe it's an indication I'm getting old that I notice more and more time is speeding by. The days, the weeks, the months and the years. And as for Cooper, he is growing up way to fast for my liking.
So it's Monday again and time to share some droolworthy recipes with you. As ever there as some knock-out recipes for you to try. My featured photo this week comes from Kellie over at Food to Glow. A great shot to get your appetite going before you venture any further.
No Fussy Eaters
The Taste Space
Toaster Oven Love
Honey from the Rock
Food to Glow
|Pasta with Raw Tomatoes|
And some bonus recipes:
- Quorn Chicken Pie - Easy Peasy Foody
- Creamy Garlic Risotto with Mushrooms - Cook Style
- Courgette, Sweetcorn and Butter Beans in a Tortilla Basket - Allotment 2 Kitchen
- Pasta with Raw Tomatoes - My Little Italian Kitchen
- Bubble & Squeak Patties - A Virtual Vegan
- Mashed Topped Potato Pie - Tinned Tomatoes
- Roasted Tomatoes with Kale, Pecan and Goats Cheese Pesto -
- Cheesey Potatoes with Mushrooms and Leeks - Food Hunter's Guide to Cuisine
- Falafel Waffles - Veggie Desserts
- Sumac Roasted Beetroot and Chickpeas with Harissa Dip - Roast Chicken and a Country Walk
- Chickpea, Courgette, Raisin and Couscous Salad - De Tout Coeur Limousin
- Pesto Potato Pizza - Letty's Kitchen
Thanks to everyone who contributed a recipe.
If you're a blogger and would like to be featured next week. Link up your veggie or vegan (main course) recipe to this post and add your post to the linky below (one per blog). If you're a reader, tune in next Monday for another seven delicious veggie and vegan recipes to help you plan your week.