It's Monday again and time for another round of Meat Free Mondays and more recipes to tempt you with.
I hope you've all had a great weekend. Mine was a quiet weekend that started with a dog walk. I did a lot of work online, a bit of housework, soup making, sock pairing, lego-making and movie time. It was great to have a lazy weekend actually after being away in London and Barcelona the last two weekends. They were great weeeknds, don't get me wrong, but very, very tiring.
Cooper is off school now for the October holiday, but he'll be playing at his childminder's house for the next couple of days as I'm at work. We have a dog date with friends at our local country park on Wednesday and we're planning on making cupcakes together sometime too, then he'll be off to stay with my parents at the weekend. I have some proper time off with him next week.
Enough with the chit chat, you'll be ready for some recipe inspiration.
A Virtual Vegan
Eat Healthy Eat Happy
The Veg Space
Elizabeth's Kitchen Diary
Harvest Vegetable Bake
The Lovin' Forkful
- Creamy Tomato Pumpkin Pasta - Wheat-Free Meat-Free
- Vegetable Pasta - No Fussy Eaters
- Heirloom Tomato and Beet Panzanella - The Taste Space
- Ginger Miso Cauliflower Steaks - Veggie Desserts
- Black Bean and Sweet Potato Enchiladas - Lisa's Kitchen
- Confit D'Oignon - Cook Style
- Courgette and Potato Fritters - Sneaky Veg
- Roasted Mediterranean Vegetable Lasagne - Tales for the Kitchen Shed
- Spicy Quinoa Salad - Sprinkle Some Salt
- Butternut Squash, Puy Lentil and Rocket Salad - Tinned Tomatoes