Another week has flown in. A chocolate filled week. Did you know last week was Chocolate Week? I was remarkably restrained and didn't tuck in until the end of the week.
Cooper was also on holiday from school last week, he had a couple of days with his childminder, a couple of days with me (we made cupcakes, played with cars and went on a long walk with friends, children and dogs) and a long weekend with his Nana and Grandad. A grand week in his opinion.
This week, I have a bit more time with him, so I think we may take off in the train somewhere and stay overnight as daddy is working. A little mini adventure of our own. I better start thinking up some ideas fast.
So you'll be wanting some veggie inspiration now, since it's Monday. Am I right?
Your wish is my command!
Toaster Oven Love
Natural Kitchen Adventures
The Garden Grazer
And a few bonus recipes:
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Couscous Pilaf - Wheat-Free Meat-Free
Winter Vegetable Soup
- 2 Minute Coconut Chutney - Easy Cooking with Molly
- Caramelized Fennel and Mushroom Quinoa Salad - The Taste Space
- African Aubergine Coconut Cassoulet - Allotment 2 Kitchen
- Winter Vegetable Soup - Tinned Tomatoes
- Thai Style Vegetarian Omelette - Veggie Desserts
- Red Onion and Goat Cheese Tart - Stephanie Jane
- Fresh Fruit Pie with Chocolate Brownie Crust - Valerie's Recipes
Thanks to everyone who contributed a recipe.
If you're a blogger and would like to be featured next week. Link up your veggie or vegan (main course) recipe to this post and add your post to the linky below (one per blog). If you're a reader, tune in next Monday for another seven delicious veggie and vegan recipes to help you plan your week.