I don't know about you, but time just flies for me. Weeks just whizz past.
Cooper's been on school holidays the last couple of weeks and that went quick too. We did manage a wee mini break to Edinburgh, just the two of us (Daddy was working). We had a blast! We spent time in Princes Street Gardens, we went around the National Galleries of Scotland, spent an afternoon at Camera Obscura, a whole day at the National Museum of Scotland and travelled on trains and trams. I can't wait for our next escape.
Until then I get back to day-to-day life and as it's Monday I have some glorious veggie and vegan recipes to share with you for Meat Free Mondays.
A Virtual Vegan
The Tofu Diaries
Natural Kitchen Adventures
The Veg Space
|Refried Beam Burritos|
And some bonus recipes:
- Brussel Sprout Hash - Wheat-Free Meat-Free
- Black Bread for Halloween - Cook Style
- Quick Poached Egg & Garlic Spinach Bagel - Fab Food 4 All
- British Style Baked Beans - The Taste Space
- Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup - Free from Farmhouse
- Squash Chilli Chard & Feta Pasties - Tin and Thyme
- Refried Beans Burrito - Cadry's Kitchen
- Lancashire Cheese and Onion Plate Pie - Only Crumbs
Sweet Potato, Pepper and Greens Galette
- Sweet Potato, Peppers and Greens Galette - Allotment 2 Kitchen
- Red Onion and Lancashire Cheese Tart - Chardonnay and Samphire
- Easy Cheesy Chilli Mac - Veggie Inspired
Thanks to everyone who contributed a recipe.
If you're a blogger and would like to be featured next week. Link up your veggie or vegan (main course) recipe to this post and add your post to the linky below (one per blog). If you're a reader, tune in next Monday for another seven delicious veggie and vegan recipes to help you plan your week.