Let's get all meat free! I have some fabulous recipes for you this week. It continues to amaze me the quality and variety of recipes that are submitted to inspire us every week.
I don't have any exciting family news to share with you this week. Work, school, walking dogs, shopping, cooking, tidying up after child and dog. The only thing of any note was I woke up at 4am on Tuesday morning in excruciating pain with ulcers in my eye and had to make a visit to hospital. Luckily it cleared up pretty quickly.
Nothing exciting to tell, so lets get straight to the recipes. Have a great week everyone!
Easy Peasy Foodie
The Tofu Diaries
Chronicles of Passion
The Vegan Year
The Veg Space
Toaster Oven Love
- 'Ham' and Bean Soup - Wheat-Free Meat-Free
- Creamist and Eggest Tofu Scramble - The Taste Space
- Pumpkin Soup - Cook Style
- Pumpkin Hummus - Lisa's Kitchen
- Cypriot Vegetable Stew - Tin and Thyme
- Roasted Fall Vegetables and Tamari Tempeh - Letty's Kitchen
- Weeknight Butterbean and Mushroom Bake - Grub du Jour
- Savoury Lentil and Bean Stew - Tinned Tomatoes
- Vegan Chocolate Caramel Popcorn - A Virtual Vegan
- Fresh Ginger and Cinnamon Hot Toddy - Tinned Tomatoes
Thanks to everyone who contributed a recipe.