My second Christmas giveaway is a deluxe box of chocolates from those amazing folks at Hotel Chocolat. You've not tasted chocolate until you've tasted their chocolate!
This one is The Classic Christmas Luxe and sells for £35. It contains a really exciting mix of chocolates.
- Caramel Tree -Flavours of malted biscuit, dolce de leche, burned cream: not too sweet
- Caramel Chocolate Pot - Caramel for grown-ups: creamed with a dash of salt, high cocoa caramel
- White Reindeer - Lusciously creamy, with an astonishing melt
- Brandy Butter - Christmas favourite seen through the chocolatier's lens: creamy brandy caramel with a festive spiced fruit flavour
- Caramelised Orange -Winter season nostalgia, a rich toasted orange base layered with butter-rich caramel
- 70% Santa -Award winning dark: elegantly balanced, deep cocoa notes
- Nutmeg Almond Milk Praline - Super-smooth almond praline beautifully balanced with warming nutmeg in 50% milk
- Apple Strudel - Tart apple, walnut and cinnamon in a milk cup
- Mousse au Chocolat -The perfect balance of cocoa and cream
- Gingerbread Praline - A festive icon: ultra-smooth pecan praline with ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg Christmas spices.
- Gianduja 70% Bombe -Melts in the mouth like butter, super-smooth and 70% dark
- Christmas Cake - The flavours of Christmas cake in a chocolate with cranberries and golden raisins with festive spices.
- Rhubarb and Custard - Tart rhubarb teamed with creamy custard: a classic British dessert
- Tiramisu - The coffee-cream chocolate dessert
- Going Nuts - Hazelnut crunch, melting praline, double-sealed in Supermilk
- Billionaire’s Shortbread -Generous with caramel, abundant with cookies, lavish with smooth hazelnut
- Cherry Deluxe - Kirsch-soaked cherry suspended in amaretto cream, double-sealed
- Mince Pie Brownie - Brownie meets mince pie. Golden raisins, festive spices, chopped pecans, mellow milk.
- 40% Milk Penguin -Just the right balance of cocoa and cream, like sinking into a hot bath
- Christmas Mess - Eton Mess, given a festive make-over. Subtle cinnamon with cranberry white.
- Mulled Wine - It is what is says on the box!
I recommend starting with the Caramel Tree. Hotel Chocolat does amazing caramel chocolate. It's so creamy and tastes so good. I love it. Then move on to the Christmas Mess and the Billionaire's Shortbread. After that have the Rhubarb and Custard, then you can consider actually offering someone else a chocolate if you really feel you must!
Leave a comment telling me which chocolate you would eat first and if you would share, then enter via the rafflecopter box. You'll find a few more opportunities for extra entries there too.
This giveaway closes on 22 December 2015 and is open to UK residents only.
ps look out for my other Christmas giveaways, there are some great prizes.