For the fourth giveaway in my Giveaway Bonanza I'm offering one reader a FoodStore Carousel worth £70 from Joseph Joseph.
I have quite a few Joseph Joseph products in my kitchen. They're always great quality and well designed. I particularly like my bread bin that has a cutting board in the lid and my colourful nest of bowls, sieves and measuring spoons. My kitchen is so, so small and they are a great space saver and a nice splash of colour too.
- 6 large jars perfect for storing dry foods such as tea, coffee, pasta and beans.
- Made from tough borosilicate glass.
- All jars have stackable airtight lids that help keep food fresher for longer.
- Each carousel has a non-slip base and a smooth, rotating mechanism, making every jar easily accessible.
- Both units fit neatly onto a kitchen worktop or inside a cupboard.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 1 × 1.7L jar (57 oz),
- 3 × 0.8L jars (27 oz)
- 2 × 0.3L jars (10 oz)
How to Enter
Leave me a comment and use the rafflecopter to enter. This giveaway will run a little longer than my other giveaways and will close on 8 January 2016 and is UK only.