Happy Burns Night and welcome to another round of Meat Free Mondays, where I help you to plan your week ahead with some really tasty and exciting veggie dishes from bloggers around the world.
Every week is different, droolworthy and worth tuning in for. There's not much in the way of Scottish recipes for Burns Night, so I've added a few at the bottom in keeping with the occasion.
Thanks again to everyone who contributes recipes every week. You inspire me!
Tales from the Kitchen Shed
Toaster Oven Love
|Celery, Apple & Blue Cheese Soup|
- Mexican Cabbage Soup - The Taste Space
- Thai Mushroom & Vegetable Tom Yum - Taste2Taste
- Courgette, Leek and Herb Risotto Cake - Thinly Spread
- Spicy Scrambled Eggs with Spinach, Chilli and Creme Fraiche - De Tout Coeur Limousin
- Kidney Bean Burgers - Knead Whine
- Thai Curried Rice Vegetable Wraps - HungryCityHippy
- Celery, Apple & Stilton Soup - Veggie Desserts
- Baked Farro Risotto - The Vge Space
- Italian Panzerotti - Naninerie
- Slow Cooker Aubergine, Pepper & Mozzarella Bake - Baking Queen 74
Veggie Scottish Recipes for Burns Night
|Vegan Haggis, Red Lentil Nut Loaf|
- Vegan Haggis, Red Lentil Nut Loaf
- Minestrone Soup
- Parsnip, Carrot & Lentil Soup
- Scottish Tattie Scones
Thanks to everyone who created a recipe for us this week.
If you're a blogger and would like to be featured next week. Link up your veggie or vegan (main course) recipe to this post and add your post to the linky below (one per blog).
If you're a reader, tune in next Monday for another seven delicious veggie and vegan recipes to help you plan your week.