Another week whizzed by. I really don't know where time goes. What did I achieve in the last week?
Well I went to work and out to the pub for dinner after work on Monday night. I had a couple of days without my fitbit as I forgot to charge it and on Wednesday I created the most wonderful chocolate chip vegan pancakes. I can't believe I got them right first time. Cooper and Graham ate them in a flash and Cooper asked for more. Cooper spent the weekend with my parents, being spoiled rotten and I had baking club last night. So quite a full week.
It's Monday again and time for another 7 featured recipes and a few bonus recipes too. I hope you find some inspiration for the week ahead.
Allotment 2 Kitchen
Elizabeth's Kitchen Diary
- Coconut Lemon Roasted Broccoli - Wheat-Free Meat-Free
- Winter Veg with Yuzu Dressing and Millet - Chardonnay and Samphire
- Japanese Pancakes - Cook Style
- Creamy Sweet Potato and Chickpea Curry - The Taste Space
- Red Lentil Shepherd's Pie - Tinned Tomatoes
Thanks to everyone who created a recipe for us this week.