Happy Monday everyone!
How do you start the week? With a smile on your face or dragging your feet? I have to admit it's a mixed bag for me. I'm not sleeping well at the moment and a Sunday night seems to be even worse, so I have to drag myself out of bed on a Monday morning and today was no exception.
Graham too waited until the last minute to get out of bed, but Cooper was up and ready to go early this morning. He never drags his feet. He always bounces out of bed full of energy and ready for the day ahead. He was excited to go into school today too, as he has some new Pokemon cards, which are all the rage at his school right now.
I do hope you bounced into Monday.
Monday also starts a new week and it's time to plan for the week ahead. As usual I have seven amazing veggie recipes for you to try and a few bonus recipes too, so no need to run out of ideas.
I'm pleased so many people are tuning in each week for new ideas. Last week Meat Free Mondays had nearly 6 thousand views. Thanks to everyone who join in each week. To stop by for some ideas, to leave a comment or to contribute a recipe and thanks to Nayna from Simply Food for my featured photo this week.
Elizabeth's Kitchen Diary
Jam & Clotted Cream
Easy Peasy Foodie
- Falafel - Roast Chicken and a Country Walk
- Yellow Split Pea Dahl - All That I'm Eating
- Spinach Wheat Flour Tortillas - A Pinch of Salt Make it All
- Paneer Kathi Rolls - Mala's Kitchen
- Vegan Scalloped Tomatoes - The Taste Space
- Turmeric Spiked Red Lentil and Spinach Dal - Lisa's Kitchen
- Mushroom Aubergine and Potato Curry - Tinned Tomatoes
- Homemade Chapatis - Tinned Tomatoes
Thanks to everyone who created a recipe for us this week.