Happy Monday my friends.
How are you?
I've had another hectic day at work and I've come home tired as tired can be, although I think my husband may win that one. I came downstairs after reading Cooper a bedtime story and tucking him in and there was poor Graham asleep in the armchair at a really awkward angle that was definitely going to mean a painful crick in the neck.
It's cold here in Scotland and outside the wind is howling and it's pouring with rain with the prospect of icy temperatures coming our way from tomorrow night. Can't wait.
Spring can't come fast enough for me!
However one spot of sunshine is spending time looking through all the delicious recipes this week.
Fix Me A Little Soup
Butternut Squash and Spinach Curry (gluten free)
Searching for Spice
Everyday Healthy Recipes
Green Gourmet Giraffe
Veggie Curry with Mango and Coconut
|photo: Rough Measures|
- Kalettes with Polenta - Cook Style
- Vegetarian Fish & Chips (with halloumi) - All That I'm Eating
- Kale and Potato Hash with Sumac, Thyme and Cumin - De Tout Coeur Limousin
- Spicy Root Veg Fries with Three Vegan Dips - Rough Measures
- Butternut Squash and Sage Macaroni - Jam and Clotted Cream
- Tofu, Quinoa and Peanut Butter Veggie Burgers - veggieLAD
- Slow Cooked Whole Spiced Cauliflower - Baking Queen 74
- Veg Box Red Lentil Shepherd's Pie - Tinned Tomatoes
Thanks to everyone who created a recipe for us this week.