How are you?
It's been sunny and warm here in Dundee today. Most unexpected for February and it's lighter earlier and dark later, so things are looking up. My leg is definitely improving too, so I'm feeling quite perky.
I'm just unpacking groceries from a late night delivery while I think about what to make this week. Well when I say I'm unpacking, at the moment I'm chatting to you and watching Graham unpacking. My first meal planned is dinner for tomorrow, as I've had a request for bolognaise, so spaghetti it is coated in a rich sauce packed with lots of veg.
To help you plan your week, scroll down for this week's Meat Free Monday recipes. A glorious selection as ever.
The Veg Space
A Virtual Vegan
Only Crumbs Remain
Easy Peasy Foodie
Everyday Healthy Recipes
- Creamy Peanut Butter, Chickpea & Squash Curry - Lisa's Kitchen
- Cottage Garden Pie - Tinned Tomatoes
- Green Lentil and Vegetable Cottage Pie - Roast Chicken and a Country Walk
- Vegetable Stuffed Picnic Loaf - Green Gourmet Giraffe
- Pea Protein Pancakes with Matcha and Spicy Peanut Sauce - Tin and Thyme
- Moroccan Style Potato Bake - Tinned Tomatoes
Thanks to everyone who created a recipe for us this week.
If you're a blogger and would like to be featured next time. Link your veggie or vegan (main course) recipe to this post mentioning you are submitting your recipe with a link back and add your post to the linky below (one per blog).
If you're a reader, tune in next Monday for another 7 awesome veggie recipes.