I don't know about you, but I live my life at top speed. I know it's not healthy, but that's just how it is. Meals often have to be a speedy affair too. We're home late a few times a week, with a small window of opportunity for dinner before our wee boy needs to go to bed.
So as I organise myself for the week ahead, I'm looking for meals that I can get to the table quickly, but they still have to taste good.
Here are 21 of my favourite quick vegan meals:
1. Chili Quinoa-Bean Bites (with Chipotle Mashed Sweet Potatoes) - Coconuts and Berries
2. Green Goddess Farfalle with Dairy Free Pesto - Tinned Tomatoes
3. Creamy Curried Kale and Chickpeas - Fat Free Vegan
4. Garden Biryani - Little Miss Meat Free
5. Spicy Three Bean Sausage Rolls - Tinned Tomatoes
6. Maple-Orange Roasted Chickpeas and Carrots (& brown rice bowl)- Coconut and Berries
7. Layered Salad with Homemade Vegan Mayo - Tinned Tomatoes
8. Pea and Courgette Fritters with Smoky Tomato Chutney - Little Miss Meat Free
9. Moroccan Style Potato Bake - Tinned Tomatoes
10. Black Bean and Red Lentil Chili - Fat Free Vegan
11. Minestrone Soup - Tinned Tomatoes
12. Korean Sweet Potato Noodle Stir Fry (Japchae) with Marinated and Baked Tofu - Food to Glow
13. Zucchin (courgette) Bhaji and Tarka Dal - Maple Spice
14. Cajun Spiced Black Bean and Sweet Potato Burger - Tinned Tomatoes
15. Eat the Rainbow Pasta - Tinned Tomatoes
16. Chili Quinoa-Bean Bites (with Chipotle Mashed Sweet Potatoes) - Coconuts and Berries
17. Quick and Easy Five Vegetable Dal - Utterly Scrummy Food For Families
18. Fridge Lentil Soup - Tinned Tomatoes
19. Black Bean Quinoa Chili - Food to Glow
21. Scottish Carrot and Leek Soup with Mustard Seeds - Tinned Tomatoes
I hope that leaves you inspired for the week ahead.
If you need more inspiration, check out:
The Ultimate Sandwiches Guide (50 Droolworthy Veggie & Vegan Sandwiches)
41 Insanely Good Vegan Lunches
On Pinterest? Follow Vegan Food I Want To Eat for daily recipe inspiration.
Recipe of the Week
made with chickpea water (aquafaba)